- Monday Yoga For Everybody (9:30) now starts at 10:00 am.
- Tuesday Flamenco Just for Fun at 7:15 is cancelled and replaced.
- Tuesday Tian Shan Qi Gong starts at 7:15 pm.
- Wednesday Feldenkrais ATM at noon cancelled. Moved to Thursday.
- Wednesday Yoga Rock and Roll starts at 7:00 pm.
- Thursday Feldenkrais ATM starts at noon.
- Saturday Yoga Fitness is replaced by Yoga for Every Body at 9 am.
I haven’t blogged in a while, and thought it was no better time than right now to communicate how grateful I am to the community of West Seattle and my wonderful teachers at BendnMove. I should also thank my wonderful husband for his unending support. We are celebrating our one year anniversary on Sunday, February 8th. This is a dream and vision come true! Read More
As BendnMove continues to grow and flourish within the community of West Seattle, there seems to be so many opportunities to find our niche and help clients enjoy the benefits of yoga and other movement. Recently, I’ve been graced with new students that have entrusted me to help with conditions of imbalance and dis-ease in their bodies. Read More
If you feel out of balance during the day—on edge, irritable, stressed—you can invite balance back in right at your desk. Because the quality of your breathing is so intimately related to the state of your nervous system, balancing your breath will help you feel calmer and more able to face the stresses ahead. Read More
Sometimes I am reminded how important it is to enjoy the journey towards the destination, whether that be working towards a goal, or traveling to friends, family or vacation spot. How often do we let anticipation get in our way of seeing life’s messages along the way. The most recent Yoga Journal for June reminds us to let go of perfection and enjoy life’s unexpected surprises. Read More